Saturday 13 February 2010

I love shopping!

Hi everyone!

I have been thinking about what I would like to post on this blog. I have decided that I would like to make it a little less food-oriented. I have come to realise that while suffering from an eating disorder, my life essentially revolved around food and consequently lacked meaning. Therefore, I want to rediscover and share my other interests on this blog. I still intent to post about food on occasion but will be mainly posting about other topics. I hope that it doesn't become boring!

Anyway, starting as I mean to go on, I thought I would share my 2 most recent shopping purchases:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that t shirt the other day and almost bought it myself, and I LOVE the hoodie! You will rediscover other interests as you recover. It takes time - I've been in recovery for a year and only just started getting back into non-mental health related interests - but it will happen :)

fleur said...

Very cute, I like the hoodie I nearly got the tshirt when I was in London

Agrodut Mandal said...

Shopping is one of the most important things in the world to do, especially for women and children. One can find so many things to go shopping for at any given time. Shopping is the ultimate relaxer. It calms and soothes the nerves, the anger, and the anxiety.
Regards
Agrodut Mandal
Dissertation Writing Service