Saturday 22 December 2007

Another stir fry


I finally have boguht some batteries for my camera so am back with a picture of my dinner this evening. Feeling a little uninspired tonight I decided to plump for the quick and easy option of a stir fry. I knew there were loads of veggies in the fridge, as well as tofu, a stir fry sauce and rice noodles so I didn't need to buy anything extra.


I used a new stir fry sauce (I should really try making my own but there are some really yummy ones you can buy). The one I used for my dinner this evening was a sweet chilli and garlic sauce. I was a little disappointed as it didn't really have much flavour so wouldn't buy it again. I think my favourite sauces are Black Bean and Spicy Tomato Szechuan, both made by Blue Dragon. They both have strong flavours and coat the tofu and veggies really nicely.

I plan to do some baking tomorrow. I can't decide what to make though- I am thinking either cookies or muffins of some sort (and probably either will involve chocolate!). I will post pictures of whatever I do decide to make!

1 comment:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Aren't stir fries great? My favorite sauce is probably black-bean too :o).

Have fun baking! Yay for chocolate!