Wednesday 26 December 2007

Some very tasty chocolate for xmas and my falafel dinner this evening

I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas Day. I really enjoyed my baked tofu (recipe here http://www.fatfreevegan.com/soy/baked.shtml) which was really easy to make and I ate it with all the usual xmassy veggies. I was so hungry that I didn't take a picture before eating it sorry!



I was also delighted to receive 2 lovely bars of my favourite chocolate (60 % dark chocolate with dried cherries- picured left) from my parents for xmas. They will not last long I can assure you!
If you are a fan of chocolate I highly recommend trying this!


I wasn't sure what I fancied for my dinner this evening so looked at what I had in the freezer. I saw that I had some falafel so decided to use them up. I often eat them with pitta bread and veggies but I wanted something more 'hearty' and warming so decided to make a tomato sauce with some peas (for extra veg!) to go with the falafel and served it over bulgar wheat. It was very filling and very yummy : ) I took a photo of it on my lap shortly before I devoured it!

1 comment:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Yum, Green&Black chocolate is super-great :o)